66. Investigation of symptoms of hand skin changes with aging in Korean women and development of a new standard grading scale for hand aging. Jeong HJ, Kim SY, Seo YK, Baek JH, Koh JS. Skin Res Technol. 00:1–6. 2020
65. Correlation of bioengineering parameters in facial skin aging in 20- to 50-year-old subjects. Ji Hwoon BAEK, Jong-Kil SEO, So Jeong KIM, Ja Hyun RYU, Min Ji KIM, Da Jung JO, Young Kyoung SEO, Han Jo KIM, Yoo Ree LIM, Jong Hyun KIM, Sung Min YANG, Hye-Jin AHN, Min Kyung SHIN, Jae Sook KOH. Eur J Dermatol. Dec 1;29(6):664-665. Dec. 2019
64.Anti-pollution Cosmetics, Are They Really Effective? Introducing a New Test Method Ji Hwoon Baek, Ph.D., Han Jo Kim, M.S., Won Chul Kim, M.S., Jae Sook Koh, Ph.D. . Journal of Korean Medical Society for Cosmetics 8(2):54-58. 2019
63.Wrinkle Pattern in Korean and Mongolian Women Population). Young Kyung Seo⋅ Min Ji KIM ⋅ So Jeong KIM, Ji Hwoon BAEK, Jae Sook Koh Ph.D. J. Soc. Cosmet. Sci. Korea. 44(3):259-266. 2018
62.Skin Anti-aging Effects of a Cream Containing Resveratryl Triacetate (RTA) Go Woon Choi, Hyun Jin Jeong, Jin Kyung Seok*, Ji Hwoon Baek, Young Mi Kim**, and Yong Chool Boo. J. Soc. Cosmet. Sci. Korea 44(2):161-170. June 2018
61. Using Refectance Confocal Microscopy to Observe In Vivo Melanolysis After Treatment With the picosecond Alexandrite Laser and Q-Switched NdYAG Laser in Melasma. Da Jung Jo, In-Hye Kang, Ji Hwoon Baek, Min Jae Gwak, Sang Jun Lee, and Min Kyung Shin.Lasers in Surgery and Medicine 9999:1-7. 2018.
60. Human skin-depigmenting effects of resveratryl triglycolate, a hybrid compound of resveratrol and glycolic acid. D. J. Jo, J. K. Seok, S. Y. Kim, W. Park, J. H. Baek, Y. M. Kim and Y. C. Boo. International Journal of Cosmetic Science 40, 256–262. 2018
59. 3‑Bromo‑5‑(ethoxymethyl)‑1,2‑benzenediol inhibits LPS-induced pro-inflammatory responses by preventing ROS production and downregulating NF-κB in vitro and in a zebrafish model. Eun-Yi Ko, Soo-Jin Heo, Su-Hyeon Cho, WonWoo Lee, Seo-Young Kim, Hye-Won Yang, Ginnae Ahn, Seon-Heui Cha, Seung-Hae Kwon, Myeong Seon Jeong, Kang Pa Lee, You-Jin Jeon, Kil-Nam Kim. InternationalImmunopharmacology. 2018.
58. Twelve-point scale grading system of scanning electron microscopic examination to investigate subtle changes in damaged hair surface. Lee SY, Choi AR, Baek JH, Kim HO, Shin MK, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology 22(4):406-411. Nov. 2016.
57. Impact of chemical peeling combined with negative pressure on human skin. Kim SJ, Kang IJ, Shin MK, Jeong KH, Baek JH, Koh JS, Lee SJ. International Journal of Cosmetic Science 38(5):440-443. Oct. 2016
56. A proposal of a standardized protocol to evaluate waterproof effect of eyeliner and mascara. Kim MJ, Seo YK, Boo YC, Koh JS. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 38(3):266-271. Jun. 2016.
55. Facial skin physiology recovery kinetics during 180 min post-washing with a cleanser. Eo J, Seo YK, Baek JH, Choi AR, Shin MK and Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 22(2) 148–151. May 2016.
54. Analysis of comedone, sebum and porphyrin on the face and body for comedogenicity assay. Baek JH, An SM, Choi KM, Jung MK, Shin MK, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 22(2):164-169. May 2016.
53. Safety and Efficacy Assessment for Cosmetics in Human skin. Baek JH, An SM, Koh JS. Fragnance Jounal of Korea. Mar. 2016.
52. How much related to skin wrinkles between facial and body site? Age-related changes in skin wrinkle on the knee assessed by skin bioengineering technique. Yoo MA, Seo YK, Shin MK and Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 22(1) 69-74. Feb. 2016.
51. Itching sensation and neuronal sensitivity of the skin. Ham H, An SM, Lee EJ, Lee E, Kim HO, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 22(1):104-107. Feb. 2016.
50. The Atopic Dermatitis Antecubital Severity score: validity, reliability, and sensitivity to change in patients with atopic dermatitis. Baek JH, Park CW, Choi KM, Yang YS, Lee SY, Koh JS, Chung BY, Kim HO, Park GH. International Journal of Dermatology. 54(12):1382-1389. Dec. 2015.
49. The effect of physically applied alpha hydroxyl acids on the skin pore and comedone. Kim SJ, Baek JH, Koh JS, Bae MI, Lee SJ and Shin MK. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 37(5): 519–525, Oct. 2015.
48. A study of the human skin-whitening effects of resveratryl triacetate. Ryu JH, Seok JK, An SM, Baek JH, Koh JS, Boo YC. Archives of Dermatological Research. 307(3):239-247. Apr. 2015.
47. Dermal matrix affects translucency of incident light on the skin. Kim HJ, Baek JH, Eo JE, Choi KM, Shin MK, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 21(1):41-46. Feb. 2015.
46. The seasonal variation in skin hydration, sebum, scaliness, brightness and elasticity in Korean females. Nam GW, Baek JH, Koh JS, Hwang JK. Skin Research and Technology. 21(1):1-8. Feb. 2015.
45. Pore volume is most highly correlated with the visual assessment of skin pores. Kim SJ, Shin MK, Back JH, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 20(4):429-434. Nov. 2014.
44. The quantitative analysis of spreadability, coverage, and adhesion effect after application of the base make-up product. Lee SY, Baek JH, Shin MK, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 20(3):341-346. Aug. 2014.
43. Bioengineering methods and instrumentation of the skin color. Baek JH, Shin MK, Koh JS. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 11:9-13. Jun. 2014.
42. A quantitative evaluation method of skin texture affected by skin ageing using replica images of the cheek. Ryu JH, Seo YK, Boo YC, Chang MY, Kwak TJ, Koh JS. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 36(3):247-252. Jun. 2014.
41. KHG26792 Inhibits Melanin Synthesis in Mel-Ab Cells and a Skin Equivalent Model. Li HL, Kim JD, Hahn HG, Yun J, Jeong HS, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, in YS, Park KC, Kim DS. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol. 18: 249-254, Jun. 2014.
40. A validation study to find highly correlated parameters with visual assessment for clinical evaluation of cosmetic anti-cellulite products. Yoo MA, Seo YK, Ryu JH, Back JH, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 20(2):200-207. May 2014.
39. Screening for anti-inflammatory activities in extracts from Korean herb medicines. An SM, Kim HG, Choi EJ, Hwang HH, Lee E, Baek JH, Boo YC, Koh JS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 40(1):95-108 Mar. 2014.
38. Primary irritation index and safety zone of cosmetics: retrospective analysis of skin patch tests in 7440 Korean women during 12 years. An SM, Ham H, Choi EJ, Shin MK, An SS, Kim HO and Koh JS. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 36(1): 62-67. Feb. 2014.
37. The 31-kDa caspase-generated cleavage product of p130Cas antagonizes the action of MyoD during myogenesis. Jeong DE, Lee EK, Song WK, Kim W. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 21;444(4):509-513. Feb. 2014.
36. New pressure-activated compartmented oxygen indicator for intelligent food packaging. Jang NY, Won KH. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. 49:650-654, 2014.
35. Biological evaluation of novel derivatives of the orange pigments from Monascus sp. as inhibitors of melanogenesis. Jo DJ, Choe DK, Nam KH, Shin CS. Biotechnol Lett. 36:1605-1613, 2014.
34. Immunomodulatory Effects of ZYM-201 on LPS-stimulated B Cells. Lee YE, Kim SC, Jung WJ, Lee HS, Kim MY. Immune Network. 14(5):260-264, 2014.
33. Myriocin, a serine palmitoyltransferase inhibitor, increases melanin synthesis in Mel-Ab cells and a skin equivalent model. Li HL, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Park KC, Kim DS. Pharmazie. 69: 187-191, 2014.
32. Characterization of microthermal zones induced by fractional radiofrequency using reflectance confocal microscopy: A preliminary study. Shin MK, Park JM, Lim HK, Choi JH, Baek JH, Kim HJ, Koh JS, Lee MH. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 45(9):503-508. Oct. 2013
31. Investigation of the Study Plan and Statistical Method of Functional Cosmetics on Human Skin. Seo YK, Koh JS. Lee WC. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 39(2):105-115. Jun. 2013.
30. Acute Modulations in Stratum Corneum Permeability Barrier Function Affect Claudin Expression and Epidermal Tight Junction Function via Changes of Epidermal Calcium Gradient. Baek JH, Lee SE, Choi KJ, Choi EH, Lee SH. Yonsei Medical Journal. 1;54(2):523-528. Mar. 2013.
29. Analysis of the temporal change in biophysical parameters after fractional laser treatments using reflectance confocal microscopy. Shin MK, Kim MJ, Baek JH, Yoo MA, Koh JS, Lee SJ, Lee MH. Skin Research and Technology. 19(1):515-520. Feb. 2013.
28. Assessment of the Breast-Firmming Effects of a Cosmetic Preparation with Moiré Tophography in Combination with 2D and 3D Digital Image Analyses. Seo YK, Yoo MA, Ryu JH, Kim SJ, Cho SA, Nam GW, Cho JC, Boo YC, Koh JS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 38(4):289-296. Dec. 2012.
27. Reduction of facial wrinkles depth by sleeping on copper oxide-containing pillowcases: a double blind, placebo controlled, parallel, randomized. Baek JH, Yoo MA, Koh JS, Borkow G. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 11(3):193-200. Sep. 2012.
26. Cosmetic efficacy evaluation of an anti-acne cream using the 3D image analysis system. Choi KM, Kim SJ, Baek JH, Kang SJ, Boo YC, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 18(2):192-198. Sep. 2012.
25. Effects of Dermal Cell Combination on the Formation of Basement membrane and Epidermis in Skin Equivalents. Li HL, Jeong HS, Kim JD, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Min YS, Park KC, Kim DS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 38(3):219-224 Sep. 2012.
24. Instrumental Assessments of Sub-clinical Skin Reactions induced by Cosmetic Ingredients. An SM, Lee MY, Baek JH, Ham H, Boo YC, Koh JS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 38(1):43-50. Mar. 2012.
23. Inhibition of melanogenesis by Xanthium strumarium L. Li HL, Min YS, Park KC, Kim DS. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 76(4), 767-771, 2012.
22. Effects of a new mild shampoo for preventing hair loss in Asian by a simple hand-held phototrichogram technique. Baek JH, Lee SY, Yoo M, Park WS, Lee SJ, Boo YC, Koh JS. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 33(6):491-496. Dec. 2011.
21. Phosphatidylcholine induces apoptosis of 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Li HL, Lee JH, Kim SY, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon KS, Yoon KS, Jeong JH, Kim DS. Journal of Biomedical Science. 7:18:91, Dec. 2011.
20. Comparison of the antimelanogenic effects of p-coumaric acid and its methyl ester and their skin permeabilities. Song K, An SM, Kim M, Koh JS, Boo YC. Journal of Dermatological Science. 63(1):17-22. Jul. 2011.
19. Relationship between clinical features of facial dry skin and biophysical parameters in Asians. Baek JH, Lee MY, Koh JS. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 33(3):222-227. Jun. 2011.
18. Antioxidative Activities and Antiaging Effects of Geum aleppicum Jacq. Extracts. Kim MJ, Yang HG, Park SN. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 37(2):191-198. Jun. 2011.
17. Effects of p-coumaric acid on erythema and pigmentation of human skin exposed to ultraviolet radiation. Seo YK, Kim SJ, Boo YC, Baek JH, Lee SH, Koh JS. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. 36(3):260-266. Apr. 2011.
16. Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Botanical Cosmeceuticals. Chapter 2. Safety testing of cosmetics. Koh JS. Transworld Research Network. 23-47. 2011.
15. Effects of plant extract-containing creams on UVB radiation-induced inflammatory responses in mice. An SM, Lee SJ, Koh J-S, Park KM, Boo YC. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 36(4):271-280. 2010.
14. p-Coumaric acid not only inhibits human tyrosinase activity in vitro but also melanogenesis in cells exposed to UVB. An SM, Koh J-S, Boo YC. Phytotherqpy Research. 24:1175-1180. 2010.
13. Inhibition of melanogenesis by tyrosinase siRNA in human melanocytes. An SM, Koh J-S Boo YC. BMB reports.31;42(3):178-183. Mar. 2009.
12. Flavonoids, taxifolin and luteolin attenuate cellular melanogenesis despite increasing tyrosinase protein levels. An SM, Kim HJ, Kim JE, Boo YC. Phytotherapy Research. 22(9):1200-1207. Sep. 2008.
11. p-Coumaric acid, a constituent of Sasa quelpaertensis Nakai, inhibits cellular melanogenesis stimulated by alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone. An SM, Lee SI, Choi SW, Moon SW, Boo YC. British Journal of Dermatology. 159(2):292-299. Aug. 2008.
10. Comparision between ultrasonography (Dermascan C version 3) and transparency profilometry (Skin Visiometer SV600). Lee HK, Seo YK, Baek JH, Koh JS. Skin Research and Technology. 14(1):8-12. Feb. 2008.
9. A dual mechanism of 4-hydroxy-5-methyl-3[2H]-furanone inhibiting cellular melanogenesis. An SM, Kim HJ, Boo YC. Journal of Cosmetic Science.59(2):117-125. 2008.
8. Electrical assessments of skin moisturization. Baek JH, Koh JS. Korean Journal of Aesthetics and Cosmetics. 4(1):147-154. 2006.
7. Correlation between skin roughness and dermal density of skin wrinkle evaluation. Lee HK, Baek JH, Koh JS, Park DH, Lee JS, Jung ES. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 32(2):123-127. Jun. 2006.
6. Safety evaluation of cosmetics on human. Koh JS. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2(1):56-66. 2005.
5. Evaluation of age-dependent crow's feet in korean women. Lee MY, Kim EJ, Lee HK, Seo YK, Lee MS, Koh JS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 30(1):85-91. May 2004.
4. Cigarette smoking associated with premature facial wrinkling: image analysis of facial skin replicas. Koh JS, Kang H, Choi SW, Kim HO. International Journal of Dermatology. 41(1):21-27. Jan. 2002.
3. Skin characteristics of normal korean subjects according to sex and site using non-invasive bioengineering methods. Koh JS, Chae KS, Kim HO. Korean journal of dermatology. 36(5):855-864. 1998.
2. In vitro test using chorioallantoic membrane vascular assay to assess the irritancy potential of surfactants. Koh JS, An SS, Park JH. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 21(1):67-83. 1995.
1. Observation of sebum, moisture content and microtopography of different aged skin for classification of facial skin types. Koh JS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea 15(1):63-70, 1989.
66. Wrinkle reduction using a topical herbal cream in subjects classified by Sasang constitutional medicine as Soyang type: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study. A-Rang Im, Jiho Nam, Kon-Young Ji, Seongwon Cha, Jiwon Yoon, Young Kyoung Seo, Sungwook Chae, Jong Yeol Kim. European J. Integrative Medicine. 35. 101070. Apr.2020
65. Protective Effect of 3-Bromo-4,5-Dihydroxybenzaldehyde from Polysiphonia morrowii Harvey against Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Oxidative Stress In Vitro and In Vivo. Su-Hyeon Cho, Soo-Jin Heo, Hye-Won Yang, Eun-Yi Ko, Myeong Seon Jung, Seon-Heui Cha, Ginnae Ahn, You-Jin Jeon, and Kil-Nam Kim J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 29(8), 1193–1203. 2019.
64. Wrinkle reduction using a topical herbal cream in subjects with greater yin (Tae- eumin) type: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study. A-Rang Im, Jiho Nam, Seongwon Cha, Young Kyoung Seo, Sungwook Chae, Jong Yeol Kim European Journal of Integrative Medicine. 20. 173-181. 2018.
63. Wrinkle Pattern in Korean and Mongolian Women Population. Young Kyoung Seo, Min Ji KIM, So Jeong KIM, Ji Hwoon Baek, Jaesuk Koh, Sung Min YANG, Jong Hyun KIM, Yu Ri IM, Sung Won CHOIJ. Soc. Cosmet. Sci. Korea. 2018
62. Two‐phase delivery using a horse oil and adenosine‐loaded dissolving microneedle patch for skin barrier restoration moisturization, and wrinkle improvement. Huisuk Yang, Suyong Kim, Mingyu Jang, Hyeonjun Kim, Seunghee Lee, Youseong Kim, Younghyon Andrew Eom, Geonwoo Kang, Liching Chiang, Ji Hwoon Baek, Ja Hyun Ryu,Ye Eun Lee, Jaesuk Koh, Hyungil Jung. J . J. Soc. Cosmet. Sci. Korea. 2018.
61. Diagnostic utility of skin autofluorescence when patch test results are doubtful. E.-J. Shin, J.-K. Seo, E. J. Lee, E. S. Lee, M. K. Shin. Skin Res Technol. 1–4. 2018.
60. Combinatorial application of dissolving microneedle patch and cream for improvement of skin wrinkles, dermal density, elasticity, and hydration. Geonwoo Kang, Suyong Kim, Huisuk Yang, Mingyu Jang, Liching Chiang, Ji Hwoon Baek, Ja Hyun Ryu, Go Woon Choi, Hyungil Jung. J Cosmet Dermatol 1–9. 2018.
59. Adenosine-loaded dissolving microneedle patches to improve skin wrinkles, dermal density, elasticity and hydration. G. Kang, T.N.T.Tu, S. Kim, H. Yang. M. Jang, D. Jo, J. Ryu, J. Baek and H. Jung International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 40, 199–206. 2018.
58. Enhanced Transdermal Delivery by Combined Application of Dissolving Microneedle Patch on Serum-Treated Skin. Suyong Kim, Manita Dangol, Geonwoo Kang, Shayan F. Lahiji, Huisuk Yang, Mingyu Jang, Yonghao Ma, Chengguo Li, Sang Gon Lee, Chang Hyun Kim, Young Wook Choi, So Jeong Kim, Ja Hyun Ryu, Ji Hwoon Baek, Jaesuk Koh, and Hyungil Jung.pubs.acs.org/molecularpharmaceutics 2017.
57. Scutellaria radix Extract as a Natural UV Protectant for Human Skin. Seok JK, Kwak JY, Choi GW, An SM, Kwak JH, Seo HH, Suh HJ, Boo YC. Phytotherapy Research. 30(3):374-9. Mar. 2016.
56. 4-n-butylresorcinol dissolving microneedle patch for skin depigmentation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Kim S, Yang H, Kim M, Baek JH, Kim SJ, An SM, Koh JS, Seo R, Jung H. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 15(1):16-23. Mar. 2016.
55. Evaluation of the anti-wrinkle effect of an ascorbic acid-loaded dissolving microneedle patch via a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical Study. Lee C, Yang H, Kim S, Kim M, Kang H, Kim N, An S, Koh J, Jung H. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 38(4):375-81. Aug. 2016.
54. Clinical evidence of effects of Lactobacillus plantarum HY7714 on skin aging: a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study. Lee DE, Huh CS, Ra J, Choi ID, Jeong JW, Kim SH, Ryu JH, Seo YK, Koh JS, Lee JH, Sim JH, Ahn YT. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 28;25(12):2160-8. Dec. 2015.
53. Identification of a possible susceptibility locus for UVB-induced skin tanning phenotype in Korean females using genomewide association study. Kwak TJ, Chang YH, Shin YA, Shin JM, Kim JH, Lim SK, Lee SH, Lee MG, Yoon TJ, Kim CD, Lee JH, Koh JS, Seo YK, Chang MY, Lee Y. Experimental Dermatology. 24(12):942-6. Dec. 2015.
52. Cross-linked aggregation of glutamate decarboxylase to extend its activity range toward alkaline Ph. Thu Huong Dinh,Jang YN, Karen A McDonaldb, Won WH. J Chem Technol Biotechnol. 90: 2100-2105. 2015.
51. Pseudoceramide stimulates peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α expression in a murine model of atopic dermatitis: molecular basis underlying the anti-inflammatory effect and the preventive effect against steroid-induced barrier impairment. Lee SE, Jeong MK, Oh SJ, Jeong SK, Lee SH. Arch Dermatol Res. 307:781-792. 2015.
50. Effects of resveratrol, oxyresveratrol, and their acetylated derivatives on cellular melanogenesis. Park J, Park JH, Suh HJ, Lee IC, Koh J, Boo YC. Archives of Dermatological Research. 306(5):475-87. Jul 2014.
49. Inhibitory effect of corn silk on skin pigmentation. Choi SY, Lee YM, Kim SS, Ju HM, Baek JH, Park CS and Lee DK. Molecules. 19(3), 2808-2818. Mar. 2014.
48. Fucoidan Promotes the Reconstruction of Skin Equivalents. Song YS, Li HL, Marie Carmel Balcos, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Choi HR, Park KC, Kim DS. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol. 18: 327-331, Aug. 2014.
47. Protective effects of skin permeable epidermal and fibroblast growth factor against ultraviolet-induced skin damage and human skin wrinkles. An JJ, Eum WS, Kwon HS, Koh JS, Lee SY, Baek JH, Cho YJ, Kim DW, Han KH, Park J, Jang SH, Choi SY. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 12(4):287-95. Dec. 2013.
46. Characteristic features of aging in Korean women's hair and scalp. Kim SN, Lee SY, Choi MH, Joo KM, Kim SH, Koh JS, Park WS. The British Journal of Dermatology. 168(6):1215-23. Jun. 2013.
45. p130Cas controls the susceptibility of cancer cells to TGF-β-induced growth inhibition. Kang YS, Jeong DE, Lee EK, Song WK, Kim W. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 438:116-121. 2013.
44. 11b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 is expressed in human sebaceous glands and regulates glucocorticoid-induced lipid synthesis and toll-like receptor 2 expression in SZ95 sebocytes. Lee SE, Kim JM, Jeong MK, C.C. Zouboulis, Lee SH. British Association of Dermatologists. 2013 168, 47-55.
43. Effects of Cervi cornus Colla (deer antler glue) in the reconstruction of a skin equivalent model. Kim JD, Jeong HS, Li HL, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Yun HY, Choi HR, Park KC, Kim DS. Arch Dermatol Res. 305:85-89. 2013.
42. Increased Lymphocyte Infiltration in Rheumatoid Arthritis Is Correlated with an Increase in LTi-like Cells in Synovial Fluid. Koo JH, Kim SC, Jung WJ, Lee YE, Song GG, Kim KS, Kim MY. Immune Network. 13(6):240-248. 2013.
41. Assessment of Skin Toxicity Using Skin Equivalents Containing Cervi cornus Colla. Kim JD, Li HL, Jeong HS, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Choi HR, Park KC, Kim DS. J. Soc. Cosmet. Scientists Korea. 39(1): 31-38, March 2013.
40. Evaluation of the clinical efficacy of fractional radiofrequency microneedle treatment in acne scars and large facial pores. Cho SI, Chung BY, Choi MG, Baek JH, Cho HJ, Park CW, Lee CH, Kim HO. Dermatologic Surgery. 38(7 Pt 1):1017-1024. Jul. 2012.
39. Screening of plant extracts for human tyrosinase inhibiting effects. Kim M, Park J, Song K, Kim HG, Koh JS, Boo YC. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 34(2):202-8. Apr. 2012.
38. Physical Characteristic and In vitro Trandermal Delivery of PCL-b-PEG Micelles Containing Quercetin and Rutin. Lim SN, Kim SY, Kim MJ and Park SN. Polymer(Korea). 36(4):420-426, 2012.
37. Use of non-melanocytic HEK293 cells stably expressing human tyrosinase for the screening of anti-melanogenic agents. Kim M, An SM, Koh JS, Jang DI, Boo YC. Journal of cosmetic science. 62(5):515-23. Sep-Oct. 2011.
36. Retinyl retinoate, a novel hybrid vitamin derivative, improves photoaged skin: a double-blind, randomized-controlled trial. Kim H, Koh J, Baek J, Seo Y, Kim B, Kim J, Lee J, Ryoo H, Jung H. Skin Research and technology. 17(3):380-385. Aug. 2011.
35. Antibacterial, Antioxidative and Antiaging Effects of Allium cepa Peel Extracts. Kim JE, Kim AR, Kim MJ and Park SN. Appl. Chem. Eng.22(2):178-184. April 2011.
34. Indole-3-carbinol Inhibits Prostate Cancer Cell Migration via Degradation of β-Catenin. Jeong YM, Li HL, Kim SY, Yun HY, Baek KJ,Kwon NS, Myung SC, Kim DS. Oncology Research, 19:237-243. 2011.
33. Photo-activated 5-hydroxyindole-3-acetic acid induces apoptosis of prostate and bladder cancer cells. Jeong YM, Li HL, Kim SY, Park WJ, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Jeong JH, Myung SC, Kim DS. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology. 103:50-56. 2011.
32. Antibacterial, Antioxidative Activity and Component Analysis of Pinus koraiensis Leaf Extracts. Kim JE, Kim WY, Kim WK, Park HS, Lee SH, Lee SY, Kim MJ and Park SN. J. Soc. Cosmet. Scientists Korea. 36(4):303-314. Dec. 2010.
31. Quercus glauca extract and rutin inhibit the UVB-induced expression of matrix metalloproteinase-1 in human dermal fibroblasts. Lee SJ, Koh JS, Ha BJ, Boo YC. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry. 53(6):677-684. 2010.
30. Inhibitory Effects of Neo Muscat Grape Vine Extracts on Melanin Biosynthesis. Choi SY, Kong YH, Lee Y, Baek JH, Lee SH, Lee P. Journal of Applied Biological Chemistry. 53(5):566-569. 2010.
29. Acanthopanax koreanum Fruit Waste Inhibits Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Production of Nitric Oxide and Prostaglandin E2 in RAW264.7Macrophages. Yang EJ, Moon JY, Lee JS, Koh JS, Lee NH, Hyun CG. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. doi: 10.1155/2010/715739. Mar. 2010.
28. Imidazole inhibits B16 melanoma cell migration via degradation of b-catenin. Jeong YM, Li HL, Kim SY, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Kim DS. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 62: 491–496. 2010.
27. Indole-3-acetic acid/horseradish peroxidase induces apoptosis in TCCSUP human urinary bladder carcinoma cells. Jeong YM, Oh MH, Kim SY, Li HL, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Kim WY, Kim DS. Pharmazie. 65: 122-126. 2010.
26. Protease-activated receptor-2 mediates the expression of inXammatory cytokines, antimicrobial peptides, and matrix metalloproteinases in keratinocytes in response to Propionibacterium acnes. Lee SE, Kim JM, Jeong SK, Jeon JE, Yoon HJ, Jeong MK, Lee SH. Arch Dermatol Res. 302:745-756. 2010.
25. UVB-Activated Indole-3-Acetic Acid Induces Apoptosis of PC-3 Prostate Cancer Cells. Kim SY, Ryu SJ, Li HL, Park WJ, Yun HY, Baek KJ, Kwon NS, Sohn UD, Kim DS. ANTICANCER RESEARCH. 30: 4607-4612. 2010.
24. Evidence for the association of peroxidases with the antioxidant effect of p-coumaric acid in endothelial cells exposed to high glucose plus arachidonic acid. Lee SJ, Mun GI, An SM, Boo YC. BMB Reports. 42(9):561-567. Sep. 2009.
23. Differential gene expression in young and senescent endothelial cells under static and laminar shear stress conditions. Mun GI, Lee SJ, An SM, Kim IK, Boo YC. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 47(3):291-299. 2009.
22. Oenothera laciniata inhibits lipopolysaccharide induced production of nitric oxide, prostaglandin E2, and proinflammatory cytokines in RAW264.7 macrophages. Yoon WJ, Ham YM, Yoo BS, Moon JY, Koh JS, Hyun CG. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. 107( 4), 429-438, 2009.
21. Laminar shear stress inhibits lipid peroxidation induced by high glucose plus arachidonic acid in endothelial cells. Mun GI, An SM, Park H, Jo H, Boo YC. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 295(5):H1966-1973. 2008.
20. Protective Effect of Sasa Quelpaertensis and p-Coumaric Acid on Ethanol-induced Hepatotoxicity in Mice. Lee SI, An SM, Mun GI, Lee SJ, Park KM, Park SH, Boo YC. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry. 51(4):148-154. 2008.
19. Evaluating the Nickel Content in Metal Alloys and the Threshold for Nickel Induced Allergic Contact Dermatitis. Kim YY, Kim MY, Park YM, Kim HO, Koh JS, Lee HK. Journal of Korean Medical Science. 23(2):315-319. Apr. 2008.
18. Evaluation of the effects of a preparation containing asiaticoside on periocular wrinkles of human volunteers. Lee J, Jung E, Lee H, Seo Y, Koh J, Park D. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 30, 167-173. Feb. 2008.
17. Effect of Camellia japonica oil on human type I procollagen production and skin barrier function. Jung E, Lee J, Baek J, Jung K, Lee J, Huh S, Koh J, Park D. Journal of ethnophamacology. 112(1):127-131. May, 2007.
16. Herbal extracts as a NF-kappa B. Lee JS, Jung ES, Hyun CG, Lee JY, Koh JS, Lee HK, Baek JH, Yoo BS, Moon JY, Kim JH and Park DH. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 32(3):135-140. 2006.
15. Preliminary screening of some jeju island native plants for whitening and antioxidant activity. Moon JY, Kim JH, Hyun JW, Kang KG, Koh JS, Seo YK, Baek JH, Park DH, Lee JS, Jung ES, Yoo BS. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 32(3):161-171. Sep. 2006.
14. The measurement of SPF in water-resistant sunscreen. Yoon TJ, Park SY, Koh JS. Korean journal of inbestigative dermatology 13(4):105-110. 2006.
13. Effects of oriental herbs on human skin with non-invasive methods. Park SK, Nam GW, Lee HK, Ahn SY, Kim EJ, Lee SI, Kim YJ, Koh JS, Moon SJ, Chang IS. The Korean Journal of Herbology. 19(3):91-97. 2004.
12. Physiological effects of Jaeum-Dan essence on human skin. Park SK, Nam GW, Lee HK, Bae JH, Kim JH, Kim YJ, Koh JS, Kang SJ, Moon SJ, Chang IS. Korean Journal of Oriental Physiology and Pathology. 18(3):729-733. 2004.
11. A comparison of the sebum excretion rate and the density of propionibacterium acnes between adult acne and adolescent acne. Park HJ, Choi SW, Che KO, Koh JS, Kim HO, Park YJ. Korean journal of dermatology. 38(9):1199-1204. 2000.
10. A comparative study on the erythema response of several surfactants measured by visual scoring and noninvasive bioengineering methods. Park HJ, Choi SW, Koh JS, Kang HA, Kim HO. Korean journal of investigative dermatology. 6(3):153-160. 1999.
9. In vitro cell recovery method as an alternative to human damaged skin recovery test. An SS, Nam KT, Park JH, Koh JS. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 23(3):97-100. 1997.
8. Melanogenesis inhibitor from Paper Mulberry. Jang DI, Lee BG, Jeon CO, Jo NS, Park JH, Cho SY, Lee H, Koh JS. Cosmetics & Toiletries. 112:59-62. Mar. 1997.
7. 임상시험을 통한 3-Amino Propane Phosphoric Acid (3-APPA)의 노화 억제 효과 확인 (제1보). 하재현, 김종일, 강학희, 김영택, 고재숙, 변영훈, 이진선, 이옥섭. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 22(1):60-69. 1996.
6. In vitro alternatives to photosensitization test. Lee H, Taek NK, Koh JS, Park WJ. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 22-1, 1996.
5. In vitro alternatives to skin irritation tests. Shin DS, Kim DB, Ryu SR, Lee SH, Kim PY, Koh JS, Park WJ. Cosmetics & Toiletries. 111:61-64. Nov.1996.
4. Safety study of hypoallergenic mascara for human eyes. Kim JC, Park HS, Kim SM, Joo CK, Kim JH, Koh JS, Lee H, Cho SY, Park WJ. J korean Ophthalmol. 36(12):2074-2080. Dec. 1995.
3. In vitro alternatives to skin irritation test. Shin DS, Kim DB, Ryu SR, Lee SH, Koh JS, Park WS, Kim PY. The Journal of Applied Pharmacology. 3(3):242-244. 1995.
2. A study on a comparison between in vivo and in vitro phototoxicity test. Lee H, Koh JS, Park WJ. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 19(1):57-76. 1993.
1. SPF evaluation and safety of sunscreen products. Kim JI, Lee BG, Koh JS. Korean Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 5-26, Sep. 1992.
57. Elasticity, area of pores, and wrinkle among the bioengineering parameters hightly correlated with facial skin aging in 20-50-year-old subjects. 1Department of dermatology, college of medicine, Kyung Hee university, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2Dermapro Skin Research Center, DERMAPRO Ltd., Seoul, Republic of Korea, 3Safety Research & Quality Control Testing Division, Foundation of Korea Cosmetic Industry Institute, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea. Jong-Kil Seo1, Ji Hwoon Baek2, So Jeong Kim2, Ja Hyun Ryu2, Min Ji Kim2, Da Jung Jo2, Young Kyoung Seo2, Han Jo Kim2, Yoo Ree Lim3, Jong Hyun Kim3, Sung Min Yang3, Hye-Jin Ahn1, Jae Sook Koh2, Min Kyung Shin12. 2019.
56. In vivo analysis of melanolysis by reflectance confocal microscopy after Alexandrite laser and Q switched Nd:YAG laser. Jo DJ, Gwak MJ, Baek JH, Lee MH, Koh JS, Shin MK. ISBS 2016.
55. How much related to skin wrinkles between facial and body site? Age-related changes in skin wrinkle on the knee assessed by skin bioengineering techniques. Seo YK, Yoo M, Koh JS. IFSCC /피부기능식품연구회 2015
54. Safety Evaluation of the Extract of Camellia japonica Flowers on Human Skin. An SM, Ham H, Lee EJ, Lee E, Shin MK, Kim HO, Lee JA, Choi JH, Park D, Koh JS. 피부기능식품연구회 2015
53. Correlation of Fitzpatrick skin type, ITA value, MED and MPPDD in Korean. Choi GW, Kim HJ, Yoon DH, Baek JH, Koh JS. 피부기능식품연구회 2015
52. Twelve-point scale grading system of scanning electron microscopic examination to investigate subtle changes in damaged hair surface. Lee SY, Choi AR, Baek JH, Kim HO, Koh JS. 8th World Congress for Hair Research 2014
51. A quantitative evauation method of skin texture affected by skin aging using replica images of the face. Lee SY, Ryu JH, Koh JS IFSCC 43803 2014.
50. A new method to evaluate waterproof effect of make up products. Seo YK, Kim MJ, Koh JS. IFSCC 48258 2014
49. Safety evaluation of Ecklonia cava extract on human skin. An SM, Ham H, Choi EJ, Lee E, Kim HO, Shin MK, Kim JH, Kim SH, Koh JS. 12th Congress of The European Society of Contact Dermatitis. 2014
48. Characterization of Microthermal Zones Induced by Fractional Radiofrequency Using Reflectance Confocal Microscopy: A Preliminary Study. Shin MK, Park JM, Lim HK, Choi JH, Baek JH, Kim HJ, Koh JS, Lee MH. International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin 2013
47. Dermal matrix affects transparency and sub-surface reflection of incident light on the skin. Kim HJ, Baek JH, Shin MK, Koh JS. International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin 2013
46. Low-frequency sonophoresis alters the structure and expression of tight junction proteins and barrier function in mouse skin: implications in ultrasound-mediated transdermal drug delivery. Lee SE, Baek JH, Choi KJ, Lee SH. International Investigative Dermatology 2013 (공동연구)
45. Restrospective analysis of patch test with cosmetic products in Korea. An SM, Ham H, Lee E, Koh JS. 11th Congress of The European Society of Contact Dermatitis. P33. 2012
44. The sensitivity and specificity of nickel allergy in Korean women. An SM, Ham H, Lee E, Koh JS. 11th Congress of The European Society of Contact Dermatitis. P42. 2012
43. Quantative evaluation of subtle changes on acne skin by the 3D image analysis sysment. Choi KM, Kim SJ, Baek JH, Koh JS. IFSCC P206 / 대한화장품학회 P24 2012.
42. A new method to evaluate slimming/anti-cellulite effect using three dimensional image anases. Yoo M, Seo YK, Koh JS. IFSCC / 대한화장품학회 P49 P293 2012.
41. Effects of p-coumaric acid on erythema and pigmentation in human skin exposed to ultraviolet. Seo YK, Kim SJ, Koh JS. IFSCC P294 2012.
40. Quantative evaluation of adhesion and coverage effect of facial base makeup. Lee SY, Choi AR, Baek JH, Lee DK, Koh JS International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin FP36 2012.
39. Characteristic aging features in Korean women’s hair. Kim S, Kim A, Lee SY, Park WS. 9th Meeting of The Korean Hair Research Society / 16th Annual Meeting of the European Hair Research Society P043 2012 (공동연구)
38. A split-face study of the effect of botulinum toxin typeB on erythema index. Lee SJ, Koh JS, Shin MK. 22nd World Congress of Dermatology. P0518. 2011 (공동연구)
37. Analysis of the Temporal Changes in Biophysical Parameters after Fractional Laser Treatments by using Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope. Shin MK, Kim MJ, Koh JS, Lee SJ, Lee MH. 22nd World Congress of Dermatology. P1860. 2011 (공동연구)
36. Evaluation of the Clinical Efficacy using the Fractional Radiofrequency Microneedles (FRM): Intracel. Cho SI, Chung BY, Ahn IS, Lee HB, Kim SJ, Baek JH, Koh JS, Kim HO, Park CW, Lee CH. 22nd World Congress of Dermatology. P1833. 2011 (공동연구)
35. A new approach to objective visualized assessment of firming effects in breast using photo-analysis. 26th IFSCC Congress, Poster presentation, 09.20~09.23, 2010. (공동연구)
34. A Statistical Method for Analyzing Data Collected by the Testing of Cosmetics on Human Skin. Seo YK, Lee HK, Koh JS. 생물공학회. 2007
33. Comparative Measurement of Irritation of Several Surfactants in Korean Women of Various Ages. Lee MY, Baek JH, Lee HK, Seo YK, Koh JS. 생물공학회. 2007
32. A comparison between ultrasonography and transparency profilometry. Lee HK, Seo YK, Baek JH, Koh JS. 생물공학회. 2007
31. 금속 제품에서 침출되는 니켈의 양과 니켈로 유발되는 알레르기성 접촉 피부염의 역치. 김윤영, 김미연, 박영민, 김형옥, 고재숙, 이해광. 대한 피부 과학회. 44(2s):148. 2006 (공동연구)
30. 기능성 화장품의 인체시험 설계 및 통계적용 방법에 대한 고찰. 이상준, 고재숙, 서영경, 이원철. 대한피부과학회. 44(2s):181. 2006 (공동연구)
29. The quantitative evaluation of comedones on female facial skin using an image analyzing system. Koh JS, Seo YK, Lee HK, Baek JH, An SS, Moon SJ. Contact Dermatitis. Poster Presentations, 55:31-60, Issue s1, Oct. 2006
28. The quantitative evaluation of comedones on female facial skin using an image analyzing system. Congress of The European Society of Contact Dermatitis. Koh JS, Seo YK, Lee HK, Baek JH, An SS, Moon SJ.
27. Stinging materials의 기제에 따른 자극감(subjective irritation) 유발정도 비교. 김대호, 고재숙, 노기영, 양정은, 박현정, 이준영, 김형옥. 한국피부장벽학회지. 1(1):73. Sep. 1999 (공동연구)
26. 수종 계면활성제 첩포에 의해 유발된 홍반반응의 육안적 관찰 및 비침습 기기적 측정간의 비교분석. 양정은, 박종갑, 이하린, 고재숙, 최성우, 김형옥, 김정원. 대한피부과학회지. 36(2s):126. Oct. 1998. (공동연구)
25. Skin color of normal subjects of Korean to sites and sex with two different colorimeters. Kim HO, Koh JS, Chae KS, Lee JY. European Society of Contact Dermatitis(ESCD). Jul. 5th, 1998.
24. 수종의 계면활성제 첩포에 의해 유발된 피부독성도의 육안적 관찰 및 비침습 기기적 측정간의 비교 분석. 박종갑, 채구석, 고재숙, 최성우, 이준영, 김형옥, 제 16회 접촉피부염 및 피부알레르기 심포지엄. May. 1998 (공동연구)
23. 수입화장품의 안전성 평가에 관한 연구(1):Human patch test에 의한 피부자극도 조사. 한기영, 신수용, 이정숙, 이명숙, 박양순, 홍윤정, 김화순, 최병현, 채영주, 김명희, 윤원용, 고재숙. 서울특별시 보건환경연구원보. 33;105-113. 1997 (공동연구)
22. Patch test reactions of Koreans to European Standard Series. Koh J-S, Park J-H, An S-S, Kim J-I, Kim G-J, Lee E-S, Kang W-H. International Society Contact Dermatitis(ISCD). Jun.11th-13th.1997.
21. The expression of transglutaminase 1 in normal human fibroblasts after treatment of irritant. An S-S, Koh J-S, Yang J-M, Park J-H, Park W-J, Jung S-W, Kim S-Y. 대한생화학분자 생물학회. Oct. 30th.- Nov. 1st. 1996. (공동연구)
20. Transglutaminase 1 is increased in allergic and irritant contact dermatitis. Park J-H, Koh J-S, An S-S, Park W-J, Kim S-Y. 한국분자생물학회. Oct. 24th - 26th, 1996. (공동연구)
19. 접촉성 알레르겐 진단법인 Murine Lymph Node Assay에 미치는 Mitogen의 영향. 박종호, 고재숙, 박원재. 제14회 접촉피부염 및 피부알레르기 심포지움, May. 11th, 1996. (공동연구)
18. 최근 개발된 수종의 국산 화장품 원료를 이용한 첩포 시험 성적. 이맹로, 최광성, 이은소, 강원형, 이성낙, 고재숙, 박원재. 제48차 대한피부과학회. Oct. 25th-26th. 1996. (공동연구)
17. 인체피부 첩포시험을 이용한 메이크업 화장품의 안전성 평가. 김계정, 박수홍, 고재숙, 박원재. 제48차 대한피부과학회. Oct. 25th-26th. 1996. (공동연구)
16. 알레르기성 및 원발성 접촉피부염이 유발된 마우스 피부에서 트란스글루 타미나제 1의 변화에 대한 고찰. 박종호, 양준모, 고재숙, 안수선, 박원재, 박원만, 김수열. 제48차 대한피부과학회. Oct. 25th-26th. 1996. (공동연구)
15. 피부자극물질에 대한 Ceramides의 각질방어효과. 남기택, 박종호, 안수선, 고재숙, 김덕희, 구명수. 피부각질층과 장벽연구회. Aug. 31th. 1996. (공동연구)
14. 정상 인체섬유아세포에 있어서 피부자극제(SLS)처리에 의한 트란스글루타미나 아제 1, 2의 발현 증가. 안수선, 고재숙, 양준모, 박종호, 박원재, 박원만, 정성원, 김수열. 제48차 대한피부과학회, Oct. 25th.- 26th. 1996. (공동연구)
13. Anti-Melanogenesis effect of 2,5-dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3[2H]-furanone. Jeon C-O, Oh J-Y, Koh J-S, Jung S-W, Kim J-Y. 19th IFSCC International Congress. Oct.23th.-25th. 1996. (공동연구)
12. The synthesis and safety of 3-Aminopropyl dihydrogen phosphate, a New Anti-Ageing Agent. Pyun YH, Koh JS, Cho YG, Cheon JM, Lee BS. 19th IFSCC International Congress. Oct. 23th.-25th. 1996. (공동연구)
11. Membrane-bound transglutaminase activity is increased by allergenic and irritant contact dermatitis in mouse skin. Park J-H, Yang J-M, Koh J-S, An S-S, Park W-J, Park W-M, Kim S-Y. The International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology(IUBMB). Jun. 30th.- Jul. 4th. 1996. (공동연구)
10. Treatment of mitogen in the murine local lymph node assay: ability to discriminate between allergens and irritants. Park J-H, Koh J-S, Yang K-M, Park W-J. The Society for Investigative Dermatology Annual meeting(SID), May 1st.- 5th. 1996. (공동연구)
9. The expression of transglutaminase 1 and 1 are increased in normal human fibroblasts by SLS treatment. An S-S, Koh J-S, Yang JM, Park JH, Park WM, Jung SW, Kim SY. The International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology(IUBMB), Jun. 30th.- Jul. 4th. 1996. (공동연구)
8. Melanogenic Inhibitor from Paper–Mulberry. Jang D-I, Lee B-G, Jeon C-O, Jo N-S, Park J-H, Cho S-Y, Koh J-S. 2th Scientific conference of Asian Societies of Cosmetic Scientists (ASCS). Jun. 7, 1995. (공동연구)
7. In vitro Alternatives to skin Irritation Test. Shin DS, Ryu SR, Kim DB, Lee SH, Koh JS, Park WJ, Kim PY. 2th Scientific conference of Asian Societies of Cosmetic Scientists (ASCS). Jun. 7, 1995. (공동연구)
6. In vitro alternatives to skin irritation test. 신대섭, 김대병, 류승렬, 이선희, 고재숙, 박원재. 한국독성학회. Nov. 23th, 1995. (공동연구)
5. 사람 피부세포를 이용한 In Vitro 피부자극 시험법 개발연구. 신대섭, 김대병, 류승렬, 이선희, 고재숙, 박원재. 대한약학회. Jun. 22th-24th, 1995. (공동연구)
4. 치과재료의 안전성에 관한 연구 - 치과재료의 피부감작성에 관한 연구. 선우연, 김필선, 정승태, 최경백, 손경희, 김형수, 박종호, 고재숙, 한형미, 문화회, 국립보건안전연구원보. 8:42-46. 1995 (공동연구)
3. CAMVA(Chorioallantoic Membrane Vascular Assay)에 의한 피부자극 물질 검색에 관한 연구. 고재숙, 이호, 조수연, 박원재. 대한피부연구학회지. Mar.18, 1995.
2. 수종의 화장품을 대상으로 가토에서의 면포유발 측정법들에 대한 비교 연구. 이호, 고재숙, 이해광, 김종일, 박원재. 대한피부연구학회지. Mar. 19, 1994. (공동연구)
1. 세제원료에 의한 누적자극성 평가에 관한 연구. 문기찬, 고재숙, 김종일, 대한피부 과학회. Oct.15, 1993. (공동연구)